All Renli units are covered with a one (1) year parts warranty. Parts shall be free from manufacturer defects for one year. Warranty guidelines and requirements:
- Owner must properly use, maintain, and care for their unit as defined in the Owner's Manual INCLUDING following the break in period.
- Owner must service their unit as defined in the Owner's Manual.
- Owner must maintain all service records of work performed to their unit.
- Only an authorized Renli dealer or service center can perform warranty repairs.
- Periodic service and inspections are considered regular maintenance and are not reimbursable.
- All warranty repairs require authorization by Renli/Shift Motorsports.
- All Renli Products require a dealer pre-delivery inspection to ensure proper operation, safety, and warranty validation.
- Warranty starts from date of purchase by the consumer from their Renli dealer.
- Vehicle must be registered by the Renli Dealer the unit was purchased through within 5 days of purchase.
- ANY modifications aside from cosmetic alterations void the warranty. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will warranty parts or labor be issued for unauthorized alterations to the following, but not limited to: Intakes, Wheels/Tires, Brakes, Exhaust, Electrical, Motor, EFI. Altering these stock components can cause undue stress or cause damage to the unit that can cause the unit to fail or injury or even death to the user.
- GENERAL PARTS NOT COVERED:
Clutches, Battery, Spark Plugs, Cables, Drive Belts, Air Filters, Front / Rear Brake Pads, Bushings, Ball Joints , Light Bulbs, Fuses, Rubber Parts, Front / Rear Tires, Front / Rear Rims, Gear / Engine Oil, Front / Rear Brake Rotors, Bearings, Floor Boards / Plastics / Window / Roof / Fuel Filters / Steering Wheels, Motor Mount Bushings, Wear and Tear parts, Water damage, wrecked components, racing or modified parts.
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.